[Ansteorra] History

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:16:14 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Lori Campbell <countesskat at yahoo.com> wrote:
--snip--
>  I wasn't at the last Crown Tournament, but I've heard the last two
>  standing were "old school" fighters. I'm sure they've picked up some
>  new things over the years, but it seems to me there might still be
>  something of the past worth learning...
>
>  ~ Kat MacLochlainn
>  Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra

One fought with a kite shield, and the other fought right foot forward
part of the time.  Not really what *I* think of when I think of Old
School Ansteorra Fightin' (TM).

Heck, of the final 5, there were two kite shields, two heaters, and
2'x3' rectangle.

JP

--
"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The
adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun