[Ansteorra] A knighted van?

ctopher069 at aol.com ctopher069 at aol.com
Thu May 8 13:23:57 PDT 2008

well? nobody's? perfect....

lol

ailgenan

-----Original Message-----

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson at gmail.com>

To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Sent: Thu, 8 May 2008 3:21 pm

Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] A knighted van?

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Anthony N. Emmel <lord_kjeran at yahoo.com> wrote:    >  Ah, but yor grace, did not Caligua make a Senator out of his favorite horse?    Seems like a somewhat period thing to do! ;)    He also exiled his mother, executed wealthy subjects without trial in  order to confiscate their assets after his gross mismanagement caused  a fiscal crisis, dedicated temples to himself, prostituted his  sisters, feuded with the Senate, and was eventually assassinated by  his own bodyguards.    Ioannes Dalassenos  --   "Thousands of Sarmatians, Thousands of Franks, we've slain them again  and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."  --Vita Aureliani  _______________________________________________  Ansteorra mailing list  Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org  http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org