[Ansteorra] Warlord Thank Yous...the beginning

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 10:58:47 PDT 2008

> Gate: Many of these gentles worked more than one shift!
> Alexander, Fiona, Don Robin, Mistress Serena, HL Amra, Lessa,
> HL Susanna the Herbalist, Christianna, HE Mistress Rhiannon,
> Constance, and most notably, Beah, who just moved here from
> An Tir and drove out from Frisco to work her very late night
> gate shift, knowing that she could not stay for the event,
> but honoring her commitment.

One gentle correction (in light particularly of certain Words /
admonishments from Saturday evening Steppes Warlord court ... and "full
disclosure"):  I do not hold a grant-level award, so amend my entry on
that list to Lord Amra (alternatively, al-Sayyid Amra).

(Thanks for the promotion, though -- ask me some time about then-HE
Mahdi's reaction when he found out what I did and did not have, a few
weeks before the Steppes Artisan where I received my Sable Crane...)

YAY, Beah!  YAY, Fiona!  Thank you in particular and especially.

Your Excellency Serena, between us we *will* remind the next gate
coordinator about the volume of travelers between midnight and 2AM ...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/