[Ansteorra] Calling all willing helpers to Kings College 2008

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:21:05 PDT 2008

Good Day to all Gentle Folk across our fair lands,

I am in need of a crew of people to help facilitate Kings College this
year.  You can most certianly help even if you are taking a few
classes.

I need people who will help me move between classes to help
instructors get set up and everything started on time.  I know, what a
notion!

I need about a dozen or more people to help me with this job.  If you
would please, please, please give me some of your time, I would be
most appreciative.  While I am flexible from teaching yoga some many
years, I can only stretch so far! :)

I know Lady Regan will be looking for set up crews as Lord Deitrich
will need gate volunteers.

Please help us make this the best Kings College ever for His Majesty,
Aaron MacGregor, as well as showing our lovely Queen Vanessa what we
Ansteorrans are made of!

Many thanks in advance.

In humble service,

--
Namaste,

Viviana
Co-Steward, Kings College 2008

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you
smile!!