[Ansteorra] History

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed May 7 15:00:33 PDT 2008

Dear Tivar
That is very interesting about the cars. I did a similar thing at one event. I threw "covers" over the cars the way you cover up a ice chest. Most of the cars were moved and I got all my "covers" back.
I was glad to see your  point about fighting.
I wanted to ask you about light fighting. Lets talk about light fighter 20 years ago. I know you have been around more than that but 20 years ago most things seemed OK. I remember a lot more excitement. His Grace took up light fighting at that time and really enjoyed the tournament. He would go and watch. In the Steppes the light fighting practice would have between 20= 40 people depend if a Queen's Champion was coming up.
His Grace and I are excitement junkies. We started going to light fighting activities because there seem to be more energy there. It don't get the same feel now. Is that me?
willow