[Ansteorra] History

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:57:44 PDT 2008

Miles  Grey states his point well, and I find myself nodding my head
with most of it.

One small departure I will note: I do not agree that Miles, or any
other non-fighter's opinions do not matter. For whatever reason
combatants take the field, theirs is, in some small measure, something
of a performance art for the benefit of those watching, most
importantly nobles, royals and consorts. I think that the opinion of
the crowd should, to some degree, be considered when deciding the
circumstances of a tournament.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra