[Ansteorra] Stray dog

D Barr dab32 at cwru.edu
Wed May 7 17:51:57 PDT 2008

I love Bactine, but I don't know where to find it around here, since
it takes me a long time to go through a bottle.  I don't know how it
is for use on pets though.  It has lidocaine (pain suppressor) and
benzalkonium chloride (antiseptic) in it.

According to Bayer's Bactine website: http://www.bactine.com/bactinefaq.htm
"Bactine was developed in 1947 and introduced in 1950 to provide
consumers with a single first aid product that was more effective,
safer, and less caustic than the products commonly used for first aid
at the time (iodine, silver nitrate, boric acid, and hydrogen peroxide
are a few examples)."

Thank you, I learned something new today. :)
-Debbie
(who is researching for an SCA name, really!)