[Ansteorra] Fwd: RE: History

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:25:39 PDT 2008

  Please forgive the harsh words I used earlier for I am rather stressed.  You see, my great
  grandmother died sunday at the ripe old age of 103 and I just found out.  I didn't mean to
  ruffle any feathers.  I seek not words to topple an empire, but an empire to topple my words,
  if you will.

  I agree with many of you and disagree with many of you as well and the main argument that
  I insist on holding is that it doesn't matter what your Dream is, only that we each seek to
  help each other find said Dream.  I didn't mean to start a huge roll on the other boards about
  the maening of the Dream either, but hey...I guess a discussion on what it means is a start.

  I'm willing to help in any way I can but I may not be the huge force behind this just yet due to the sinking economy and the new bundle of joy I'm getting used to camping with still.  I look forward to bringing some foolery to the list fields of Warlord with you all this year...

  hehehehe

  In service to EVERYONE's Dream,
  Lady Yu Xue XianXian