[Ansteorra] Fwd: RE: History

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:35:01 PDT 2008

Aint it the truth. I left SCA for 7 years, when I came back I though things
had changed, they haven't and I'm saddened to see that people haven't
learned how damaging this can be. One would think that people would get an
understanding that this sort of behavior dishonors themselves and hurts
others, but I guess you just can't change human nature.

Sabina