[Ansteorra] Fwd: RE: History

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 08:50:28 PDT 2008

Oh my...*snort*...I assume that f any of my clan brothers and sisters saw that 'soup box'
  thing it'll stick like miso paste...Which would be my choice of soup if I'd ever seen it come in
  a box.

  As for the lists of wonderful information...I must thank you Stefan.  They were very much
  interasting and apprieciated.

  Also, those of you who feel the same way as I do in one or many ways:
  We can NOT change other people.  We can only change ourselves.  By altering yourself you
  alter your reality.  Think of this...

  When placed in boiling water:
  -an egg is changed; it grows hard upon the inside
  -a carrot will soften
  -and a tea bag will retain it's regular state (but wet) and it will change everything around it.
  Which one are you?
  Which would you like to be?

  I like tea and fully intend to make sure everyone knows which one I am.  I urge you all to do
  the same.

  In service to YOUR Dream,
  Lady Yu Xue XianXian