[Ansteorra] Janet of House Morningstar, R. I. P.

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:54:58 PDT 2008

Thank you Robin for that beautiful prose. I first met her at conventions when I was working for a gaming company long ago. I always tried to say hello to her and her husband and help when I could. It is good to know that all of us are layered in love, she more than the rest of us.

Our history is richer for having her. I would love to hear tales of her at our Steppes Warlord this weekend.

May she rest in peace and her family be comforted with the out pouring of love from us all in see her go.

With deepest sympathies,
Chiara Francesca