[Ansteorra] Falling down

John Cooney jc at xephius.com
Tue May 27 21:05:48 PDT 2008

Othar,

	As a big fan of persona play, I understand the intent behind your
suggestion. I would love to join you in this activity at events where
all the fighters involved agree this is the method we will "call" a
shot good. Its just good fun. But I also recognize that some events
are not designed to emulate "death" but rather Grand Tournaments where
fighters score points and not kills. I also find those events fun and
have just as much enjoyment calling a shot that way.

	While I don't think that either are the "best" or only way to call a
shot, if you want to put together an event where we do "die" for the
enjoyment of the crowd and each other you can count me in. But lets
not impose this on every event as sometimes its just as fun to call a
good shot with great fan fair and proclaim the Might, or Luck, of your
opponents blow.

	Jean
	Costal KM