[Ansteorra] Falling down

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:03:21 PDT 2008

:) It's a numbers game combined with tongue-in-cheek, and you'll
notice I said "contact with the ground."

We've had about six reportable injuries in armoured combat over last
year.. one was a fighter who tripped and broke his shoulder.  One
tripped over a step and broke a toe.  Another twisted ankle... :) all
of those had a fighter in contact with the ground :)

Actually, now that I consider it, since I think all of the injuries
had fighters who were not defying gravity, they also were in contact
with the ground, making it 100% .

Seriously though, my apologies for the confusion, and should not have
included a tongue-in-cheek attempt at humor in a mostly serious email.

JP

Qui miex fait, meix vault.