[Ansteorra] Falling down

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed May 28 22:27:12 PDT 2008

I agree with Sir Morgan, and I will add that I don't believe my crown would
ask me or even allow me to kill my fellow Ansteorrans for anyone's
amusement. I am trying to learn the reflex of reversing the sword in a
salute while taking a knee or bowing to acknowledge defeat but I don't have
that down yet. The answer is probably to practice it at (ironically) fighter
practice. When I have seen others do this it has been a very clear yet
graceful acknowledgment.

Christian Doré