[Ansteorra] Falling down

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:36:51 PDT 2008

You never know when a Best Death will be awarded. We awarded one at Emerald
Keep's tourney. It is one thing to win a fight and entertain the crowd, but
it is just as easy...some would say easier, to entertain if you die well!
The Amazon Household awards a Best Death when we see one that we deem
worthy. Some may be watching how you win, but we are watching how you die ;)

Ysabeau