[Ansteorra] Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:00:50 PST 2008

Unto our most dear Cousin, Santiago, do we, Dáire and Druinne, Lord
and Lady of Elfsea commend ourselves to you.  This is an outrage!!!
Know that as we write to you, we prepare for the journey to war and
will stand at your side and the side of our most dear Crown. Our
warriors are mending their armor, our cooks are preparing their
kitchens and provisioning themselves, and our families are making
ready with warm clothes.  We remain in faith to our Crown and to the
people of the lands that we hold dear, Dáire and Druinne.