[Ansteorra] Looking for a Laurel

Lisa May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:56:33 PST 2008

You can also go to dharmatradingcompany.com and order a color fixative
specifically designed for dying fabrics.  I've found it works very
well on fabrics you dye as well as your store-bought clothing, and
it's worth the price.  There are also lots of other cool dye related
products, tips and techniques at the web site.

Maggie