[Ansteorra] Looking for a Laurel

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 13:16:12 PST 2008

Also dark colors can be "set" by adding vinegar to the wash.  There is also
a wonderful product that will 'soak up' excess dye from commerically
purchased fabric called Shout Color Catcher.  You just throw one or two in
the wash with the fabric.  Sigh... wish I had found it sooner...

Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net