[Ansteorra] Thank you for BAM assistance

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Tue Nov 25 18:40:14 PST 2008

Greetings Ansteorra and Glenn Abhann,

As the CIC for BAM I wanted to thank everyone who came out to help the
fighters.  I really appreciate the individuals who made sure fighters were
feed and hydrated. I could not have done CIC with out HL Caley as my Point
Coordinator, HL Moira as my field Coordinator and all of the Chirurgeons who
came by to help out with the event (there are to many to name). I
appreciated having the support of the Kingdom's Chirurgeons Mistress Brigit
and HL Robert (Croaker). This event was a great example of team work with
everyone coming together to take care of each other.

In Service to Dream,
HL Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann