[Ansteorra] Thank you for BAM assistance

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 19:08:11 PST 2008

Ansteorra,

I was witness to some wonderful actions on the field at BAM this last weekend.

Many fighters?helped and assisted with the back boarding and extication of two fighters from the field.

On the first injury, when belts were requested on field to hold secure the man to the back board,?I saw many red belts come foward. Knights please be proud of your squires to produce their treasured belts.

At that time I had little time to thank those wonderful individuals who stepped up to assist the chirurgeonate. Many did not know this man from Glenn Abhan but everyone was concerned and everyone gave assistance where they could. They stood back when they needed to stand back and they offered assistance when and where they could.

I spoke to the Dogwood EMS personnel and they were very impressed with our ability to extricate the first?fighter from the field safely on a back board.

HE Tessa reported this fighter?was released from the?hospital and doing well.

Thank you goes to many wonderful individuals.. to the few I can recall: Lady Isoblot, HG Ebergardis, Lady Moira, HL Croaker, HE Brion of Ravensfort, Lord Jean-Micheal, HL Aingeal (CIC) and many, many more!

Thank you as a witness to the generosity of many,

HL Caley