[Ansteorra] Merchanting at Stargate Yule Revel ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 13:21:39 PST 2008

Well everyone, it's getting close to Stargate Yule Revel and your Merchant Coordinator is looking for merchants.  So, if you plan to be at Stargate Yule Revel and want to find a little corner to sell your wares, please contact me at 281-433-0347 or scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net.

Space is available in the breezeway and in the courtyard.  If you want to be in the courtyard and want some cover you'll need to let me know the size of your cover.

Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Maria Buchanan