[Ansteorra] Wiesenfuer Yule Revel Contests

Cameron okrabbit at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 13:56:55 PST 2008

This is a reminder for those that have not heard about the OTHER GREAT
CONTESTS to be held a Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel on December 6th.

I am Sir Cassius Lepus, Master of the Laurel, and I am holding an art
contest and giving prizes in honor of the WINTER WEASEL WONDERLAND theme
this year.

*BEST USE OF A WEASEL IN A COSTUME

AND

BEST WEASEL IN ANY MEDIUM

*there is NO DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED and I am the only sick twisted judge
although I am sure there will be plenty of input from others attending.
So bring out your weasels in a bit of holiday fun and play with us at
this year's Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel, *WINTER WEASEL WONDERLAND.

may the weasel be with you,
Sir Cassius Lepus,
or just plain 'ol Rabbit
*