[Ansteorra] Thank you

Anna Lichorad isabelotdeforens at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:44:46 PST 2008

I would like to say thank you top all the people that helped at Queen's
Champion. An event can not occur with just one person- the event steward. It
takes many people with the event steward acting as the coordinator. To that
end I wish to say thank you to the members of the Shire of Tir Medoin who
came out in force to help make this event happen. I would like to say a
special thank you to Lord Bastian, Sir Rhodri, Lady Lorien who organized and
cooked the breakfast tavern on Saturday morning. Thank you to all the people
who helped with the marshaling and heralding for the fighting fields. Thank
you to all the people who helped with clean up after feast especially Don
Tristian and Lord Sylvius. A special thank you to Jessica of Bryn Gwlad who
helped with feast prep and then left with her family due to the inclimate
weather before the feast was served and she was able to partake. I know
there were many others who helped in many of the details that it takes for
an event to occur; thank you to all of you.

Isabelot de Forens
Event Steward for Queen's Champion