[Ansteorra] Thanks from the Crescent Soup Kitchen

Sabine purpleermine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:47:06 PST 2008

Greetings to the List,

I would like to take a moment to publicly thank the wonderful ladies who
helped me this weekend in the soup kitchen.  Gianetta, Arwyn, and Sara all
were perfectly willing to give up their entire day to making dumplings,
cutting apples, serving soup, and watering the fighters. Additionally they
all helped out with both set-up and tear down of the kitchen.

Baroness Safiye helped immensely not only making herself available the
entire day but also in helping me gather all the supplies we needed ahead of
time to be able to pull this off.  She was also the first one to jump in
feet first when I decided I wanted to run a soup kitchen. I couldn't have
pulled this off without her.

Mistress Michelle also showed up Saturday morning with her apron in hand and
worked tirelessly all day helping us care for the fighters.

Special thanks goes out to the Gleann Abhann Auxiliary Army, who showed up
in a Kingdom that wasn't theirs and shared the yummy goodness of their
grilled cheese and bacon cooking expertise with all of us Ansteorrans.

I hope everyone enjoyed the chicken and dumplings, I know we enjoyed serving
it and are looking forward to being able to do it again in the future.

Ever in Service,

Sabine le Curter

Soup Cook for the Crescent Soup Kitchen