[Ansteorra] Crimson Sand feast info

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 12:31:11 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra!
Thier Excellencies Bryn Gwlad, Avery and Gwenneth, have invited King Richard and King Saladin to join them in a celebration of friendship (we hope<G>).  I have been given the privilage of cooking for this grand occasion and I would like to encourage all who plan to join us to register on ACCEPS as soon as your plans are finalized.  I will not be taking feast reservations outside of ACCEPS and would like to make sure everyone who wants to is able to eat with us.
Thanks,
gwyneth