[Ansteorra] A Dozen Three Kings 2008 Photos

Andrew Benton spearweasel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 16:04:57 PDT 2008

These are my photos from Three Kings 2008. They were taken on a disposable camera (my digital is kaput), by the son of a BG War Company member who was not fighting at this event, who kindly volunteered to take these pictures. There are other photos, but they were mostly taken from a distance (limitations of a spectator), so I didn't bother posting those. These are the most detailed ones I have available.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15625703@N07/sets/72157607766738864/

Respectfully,

Kamaitachi no Kansuke
aka "Spearweasel"