[Ansteorra] ISO Armor Info

Herb Nowell herb.nowell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:12:24 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Michelle Childers
<michellechilders at hotmail.com> wrote:
> A few weeks ago, a gentleman posted here about his armor, and offered
> information and assistance to anyone who was interested in doing something
> similar. We spoke with him this weekend at Namron - name of O'Ryan. If
> possible, we would love for him to contact us off-list.

If I might ask: what made his armor so interesting?

--
Herbert H. Nowell

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing." - Salvador Dali

Then I will imitate the finest gentleman of the nineteenth century to
produce a more polite world.