[Ansteorra] ISO Armor Info

Paul Yoskowitz centurionorion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:24:41 PDT 2008

There is nothing *interesting* about my armor that i know about. What I did
was offer to help some of the groups of the Northern Region to get armored
for heavy combat. Too many times Ive heard people say that they wanted to
fight in Gulf War as an archer or with seige weapons but didnt know how to
make armor. I want to fix that problem.

The armor i wear is light weight, allows for movement and can be fairly
inexpensive to make. It may not be the best armor for everyone, but Im
willing to help people with what information i have for other types of
armor, links to purchase pieces, etc.

Centurion Orion