[Ansteorra] Fundraiser - Please help!

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 20 16:48:28 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra!

As you may or may not know, Mistress Anastacia Travarre ('Stacia) is ill and in the hospital.  She has been hospitalized for over a month.  Medical bills are piling up to say the least.  Mistress Adria and I are coordinating a fundraising raffle at Eldern's Samhain event this weekend.  Chances will be $1.00 each.  We are also in need of donations for the drawing table.  The generosity of Ansteorrans is legendary, so please come and support this noble and worthy cause.

In service,
Master Artorius ap Caradoc et Mistress Adria Lorelle

PS:  Mistress Adria is also offering to do 10 min. hand massages for the paltry sum of  $5.00.  Again