[Ansteorra] Fwd: [rollngthndr] FW: [housenova] Gulf Wars Site Post Gustave

Gavin MacGiollaRua ldgavin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:56:19 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Svana Thorvaldsdottir <thorvaldsdottir at earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Subject: [rollngthndr] FW: [housenova] Gulf Wars Site Post Gustave
To: households_of_rolling_thunder at yahoogroups.com,
rolling-thunder at lists.ansteorra.org, Gulfwars Rollingthundercamp <
Gulfwars_Rollingthundercamp at yahoogroups.com>

From: housenova at yahoogroups.com [mailto:housenova at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Blue
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 2:47 PM
To: housenova at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [housenova] Gulf Wars Site Post Gustave

Forward From Meridian Message Board:

If you are in contact with any of the groups I list please forward
this to them.

While I was on my way back to New Orleans I stopped off at Gulf Wars
site to see how everything was. Other that 3 downed trees, most
damage was minor. I mostly only looked at permanent structures so if
you do not see your campsite lists I did not notice anything wrong
with it or do not remember who's camp it was. All other debris will
most likely be cleaned up after the first batch of kids gather
firewood.

Shadow Legion: known weak part of the fence has fallen into camp.
NOVA: Tar paper off one roof, minor break in fence.
Gambit: looked good.
Early Period Life: minor fence repair.
Loch Raudh: looked good.
Seleone: looked good.
Sable Wolf: boards for the top of gate are rotting.
Axemoor: looked good.
Ansteorra: vines are attacking one tower but otherwise good.
Last Bastion: water faucet at the corner of Queen's Highway and
Prince's Way will not turn off.
Dragon Or: looked good.
Rolling Thunder: one sign down.
Wolfstar: gates are of their henges.
Green Dragon: top of the oven caved in.
Marshin Fayne: tree with cow skull down.
Small Gray Bear: bear was hungry but otherwise good.
Trimaris: two small towers look to be leaning more than at war.
Maison Des Animaux: looked good inside camp, tree infront of you camp
was down.
Arenal: looked good.
Bath House 4: tree down adjecent to it.

Hope that everyone. If I missed your camp, I just did not notice
anything wrong when I drove by.

Siggi

Looks like we didn't fare too badly. Hope that everyone is pulling
through and doing as well as can be expected...
~Thora
__._,_.___
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: housenova-unsubscribe at eGroups.com

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!
Star Wars galaxy