[Ansteorra] Something totally different - Banners

faolon at sallegarnes.com faolon at sallegarnes.com
Fri Sep 12 06:46:43 PDT 2008

I think this is a great idea and even though I don't do the silk painting
myself I would like to help out. I can make sturdy collapsable (with a
wrench) frames for such a project, or if you are so inclined i caqn send
anyone who wishes my method of construction so that they might make their
own. it takes about 1/2 hr per frame with the proper equipment. Of course
I would have to charge parts aqnd possibly shipping if arrangments can't
be made.

Ld Faolon