[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

faolon at sallegarnes.com faolon at sallegarnes.com
Fri Sep 12 10:24:30 PDT 2008

you know considering that Exxon's profit margin alone last quarter was
enough to buy every man, woman, and child in there world a happy meal from
McDonalds I at least want my happy meal. Barring that out here in West
Texas we have a 10 cent raise currently but it fluxuates every 2 to 3
hours.

Ld Faolon