[Ansteorra] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 12:19:55 PDT 2008

Thanks Val for checking.

Now here's where it really gets interesting.  Gasoline is traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) as "RBOB" which stands for Reformulated Gasoline Blendstock for Oxygen Blending.  October Futures closed DOWN just over 1/2 cent today and were only up 9 cents yesterday.  For sure, spot should be higher but not like many of these stations are posting.

I smell a big stinky rat!

Wolfgang