[Ansteorra] Gas Prices/Gouging II

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:36:11 PDT 2008

I just spoke with my former Cadet brother in Tennessee, as he was worried
about us. Gas prices jumped from $3.25ish to $4.50ish today in Knoxville,
TN. Gas stations there are running out of gas, and they aren't even in the
path of the storm! He's a teacher and his administration was letting the
teachers cover each others classes to go get gas because the rate things
were going there was not going to be any to get for a bit.

I think some states are just taking advantage of the fear generated from
Katrina.

Rixende