[Ansteorra] Question for gate folks

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:49:28 PDT 2008

Of course this doesn't take into account people like me. I have gone years as a "non-member". And if I not working when this one runs out I won't renew it. But if I am working and happen to have the extra money, yes it is extra, then I will buy a membership. The time before last, I was able to get a two year membership, which was wonderful since I didn't have to worry about it after that. I prefer to have a membership, when I can, not to avoid the NMS, I don't go to enough events to make that a problem. I get a membership both to support my Barony & Kingdom and to receive the publications; BlackStar, TI & Compleat Anachronist.
My main point tho, is that a lot of people who work actively in the different areas may not be members and may not go to very many events, so getting a count from gate lists won't be accurate. If you really want a count of Non-members, a poll of email lists or of local news letter mailing lists might be a better way to get it.
Ly Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)