[Ansteorra] Gas prices

davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Fri Sep 12 20:48:21 PDT 2008

-- "Miles Grey" <Kahn at West-Point.org> wrote:
Is this an appropriate topic for this list?  I participate in the SCA to
get away from Real Life when I can.  A mention that fuel prices are
affecting the attendance at events is appropriate.  Debating the details
of mundane world political or economic situations just seems like it
belongs in the mundane world, not on this list.

  Miles Grey

Well, we are an educational organization.
When someone expresses an opinion based on woefully incorrect assumptions, it is reasonable to provide accurate information.

David Gallowglass