[Ansteorra] New SCA.Org

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 20:22:10 PDT 2008

Kingdom Webminister wrote:
> Make sure you all email the Society WebMaster and let him know that his team
> did a great job.
>
> I am sure he would be happy to hear from you all. :)

I am sure he would like to hear of any glitches or recommendations as
well.

Though I am sure there will be few, if anyone has such a problem it will
probably be of benefit to include the type and version of browser you
were using (e.g. Firefox 3.0.1, IE 7, etc), the URL of the page you were
on (that long filename-thing at the top of your browser that will start
with "http://"), and the date and time.  Why the last?  So they will
know if you had the problem before or after they changed something.

Web sites are like bards.  If all they ever hear is "it's awesome" they
will never get better.  If all they ever hear is "I really don't like
your stuff" they will never get better.

Master Ulf