[Ansteorra] need doumunation on wood and leather burning

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 12:49:02 PDT 2008

Dear Therasia,

In regards to your post, if said class is to be in the Elfsea/Loch Ruadh
area, you are more than welcome to use my home.  I have a guest room  downstairs
with A/C, a ceiling fan, and a bed.  My kitchen is large, and  you could use
my oven, which I assure you is quite mundane.  Sounds like an  interesting
class to me, and we are always looking for good A & S activities  in this area.

M. Caterina Fregoso

In a message dated 9/8/2008 9:13:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,