[Ansteorra] HERALDIC QUESTION

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Apr 23 13:18:32 PDT 2009

Albin_oil_de_larrun <albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Where can one read the loar from kingdom ?? I have read the ilol before and find it interesting.

Well kingdom does not have a  document called a LoAR.  We have what we call an AICC (Annotated Internal Collated Commentary).  Basically we take the collected commentary for a given letter and just tack on the decision info.

That being said, ALL internal docs can be found ont he College of Heralds website.  For the submission stuff (ILoI, AICC and LoI) you can link off it from http://herald.ansteorra.org/submissions.php . Just pick the appropriate link at the top.  This page also has the submission forms.

Now for the College of Arms (SCA wide) decisions you can get the published LoARs at http://heraldry.sca.org/heraldry/loar/ .

Hope this helps and answers your question.

Cheers,
Alasdair