[Ansteorra] Attn: Webpage designers. The Order of the Chivalry needs YOU!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:08:51 PDT 2009

It has been my dream that when I step down there would be a nice

website for the Ansteorran Order of the Chivalry as part of my legacy.

Unfortunately the time draws near and the site has not become a reality.

Through the diligent efforts of people like Sir Morgan there are some

building blocks such as a lot of photos and information. Now we need

someone to put it all together.

If you are a webpage designer and would like to do something good for

our Order and a favor to the kingdom then please contact either myself

or Sir Morgan.

Thank you,

Gunthar

King