[Ansteorra] ISO mead...again

David Walker coenred_the_raven at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 11:07:56 PDT 2009

Some months ago I put out feelers for acquiring some mead for my platoon's welcome home party.  I got plenty of responses but have since lost e-mail addresses for those willing to help.  Basically, I am looking for some basic honey mead for those from my platoon who have never had it.  If you are capable of providing a little (or a lot) to the Fort Hood, Texas, area in July-August time frame, please contact me off list and let me know what you will need.

In Service,
Coenred

mka
SFC Dave Goldie