[Ansteorra] Elevation of Baroness Morgana to the order of the Pelican (Glenn Abhann)

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Wed Apr 29 15:37:47 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Many people who travel to Gulf Wars may know Morgana. She is the
sweet lady at gate greeting people and answering all kinds of
questions.  Many more may know her as the Baroness of Axmoor (New Orleans)
during Katrina. Her loving heart and shear determination helped see
her SCA family through some of the toughest times. She has just stepped
down from being the baroness of Axemore a few weeks ago.  She is being
elevated to the order of the Pelican on May 16.

If you would like to send her a congratulatory note, please send it to
me and I will print it and tie it to a rose or calla lily and present it
to her.  I would love for the bouquet to be quite large : )

Sometimes a face is known, but not the name, there's a picture at
http://www.axemoor.net/index.htm
she's the one in the black and gold sideless surcoat.

sincerely,
Mistress Seraphina Maslowska
(Gulf Wars merchant coordinator)