[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 36, Issue 48

Cat Clark drchelm at rocks4brains.com
Wed Apr 29 14:37:47 PDT 2009

I was up in Idaho taking care of personal business until just a few
days ago, and so I missed the "List at Castleton" event last weekend.
But a friend of mine from Artemisia was at the Castleton event.  As
soon as she got home to Boise, Idaho, she turned posted on the
Artemisian mailing list describing what a wonderful event it was and
how Ansteorra was really in the grove for promoting medieval venues
for armoured combat and equestrian activities.  I just thought that
folks might be interested in hearing how one of our Ansteorran events
has impressed out-of-kingdom visitors. The folks who ran the Castleton
event should feel proud that their event has been held up as a great
example of "doing things right" in another kingdom.  Good work, folks!

ttfn
Therasia