[Ansteorra] Co-Baronial Championships for the Baronies of Loch Soilleir and Stargate

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 20:17:07 PDT 2009

Ansteorra!

By now I am sure you have heard horrid news of Floods and Plague that infest the Coastal Lands of Ansteorra.

I will not tell you that they are all completely false for in every rumor there is a grain of truth.  There have been rains.  In places there have been floods.  Biting insects are on the rise.  But all is not as bad as some would have you believe.

There is sun!  I will not lie and say there are no clouds in the sky.  Clouds there are.  However, this day the sun shone brightly and just this night I did see the stars in the sky.  Dust flys from many portions of the crushed rock roads.  I have visited the site this day where many will vie for the coveted marshalate championships of the Baronies of Loch Soilleir and Stargate.  The ground dries and soon will be ready for the feet of those who will call themselves Champion.

So, We await your presence this weekend for Deeds of Valor, Good Food, and Good Company!

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron
Loch Soilleir
Ansteorra