[Ansteorra] FW: Elfsea College Schedule

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:01:29 PDT 2009

Since the Princess must leave at 3 we can do the Tea from 1:30 to 3 pm but
use the room from 1 to 3:30 so we have set up and clean up time. That leaves
30 minutes open on the schedule for that room. And also gives Her a few
extra minutes to get back from the offsite lunch. This may actually make her
schedule more relaxed than for others.

Does that work with out mucking things up?

Claire