[Ansteorra] Jagermeister event near Seguin, Tx

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 24 22:13:48 PDT 2009

Hillary Greenslade wrote:
> http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/Jagermeister2009.htm
>
> According to the website:  If this is your first ‘official’ SCA
> event (‘official’ defined as on-calendar event other than populace
> meeting, demo, etc.) the site fee will be waived, which means NO
> NMS fee will be charged.

As I understand it, due to kingdom (or perhaps Society) policies you
need to be placed on the comp list in advance in order to take
advantage of the free entry.  There's a mailto link in the middle of
the blue text on the event site that you can use to contact the right
person.

Coblaith Muimnech
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>