[Ansteorra] A.S 43 (2009) Blackfox Awards

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 24 17:25:30 PDT 2009

Forwarded from the Society Chronicler.  Pay close attention to the
Special Edition category, about halfway down - our A&S issue from this
spring won that category.  Vivat Master Modius and Baron Kainin and
thank you to the Ansteorran nominees for your outstanding efforts.

Radegundis
Kingdom Chronicler