[Ansteorra] Cards to be mailed and cards on hold due to documentation problems

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:03:42 PDT 2009

tee hee, I got to use 'documentation' in my subject line...(sorry, it's Monday)

Here's the list...and the blurb:

If you feel that your name should be on this list for getting a card, please contact your authorizing marshal.  If you are an authorizing marshal and you feel someones name should be on this list (you mailed the form >2 days ago or you e-mailed it to me >2 minutes ago), then contact me.  These are all forms rec'd as of now.

Fighter cards to be mailed tomorrow, August 25th, 2009
1.       Bentley, R
2.       Black, J
3.       Brashear, J
4.       Childress, C
5.       Delaney, J
6.       Early, L
7.       Finnell, G
8.       Griffin, S
9.       Huffman, C
10.   Mallison, D
11.   McCracken, D
12.   McCurtain, B
13.   McMurty, J
14.   Redmond, D
15.   Rich, T
16.   Slate, D
17.   Warren, J
18.   Williams, D

Re-send for cards/forms that have problems since June (or so)
1.       Oakes, Christin-no authorizing marshal sig—notified today
2.       Walters, Arnie-signing authorizing marshal not in database
3.       Hanna, Aaron-returned for insufficient address in June
4.       Avallone, Erin-returned (threw away envelope, so unsure why)
5.       Cooper, Mitchell-returned for no such address
6.       Mathias, Mark-returned for insufficient address
7.       Powell, Amie-consent not signed—authorizing marshal notified upon receipt

Re-send for cards/forms that have problems (will be second re-send) from as far back as last year.  I will toss these at the end of September if not resolved and they will have to be re-submitted.
1.       Knapp, Xavier-authorization section not complete (from 09/2008, may have been resent)
2.       Otte, Belle-authorization section not signed (from 09/2008)
3.       Wyvill, Brendan-authorization section not signed (from 09/08)

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife