[Ansteorra] Need Ride to Dallas

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Tue Aug 25 14:25:53 PDT 2009

Anyone going to Laurel's Prize from the Dallas area?  *Sept 11-13* *[image:
Her Majesty]Laurel's
Prize<http://calendar.ansteorra.org/exit.php?link=http://www.seawinds.org/laurels_prize2009.htm>-
Seawinds (Three Rivers, TX)
*

I would like a ride to Dallas on your way back. I live just south of Austin,
just a bit off I-35 so I'm easy to find. I'll help with gas.

Actually my dates are flexible if anyone is going that way anytime soon.

I want to go visit my sister for a week and take a few things I think won't
travel well on the bus. I will take the bus home.

Please contact me off list if you can help and we can make arrangements.

Thanks,

Claire Shayhan