[Ansteorra] Jagermeister

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 16:20:12 PDT 2009

If you know someone who will be attending Jagermeister as their first SCA event please have them email me at hejanais at yahoo.com and I will add them to the comp list...newbies only.

We are very proud to welcome to Ffynnon Gath's Jagermeister (
http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/Jagermeister2009.htm ) the current
holders of the Iron Star who will be there to defend the title against all
challengers on the rapier field.  Team Disparate Elements

We will have T-shirts for sale and a silent auction. Centurian Robert is donating one of his great wooden SCA chairs for the auction. The A&S will be in a small building with AC (for quick escapes).  Lord Donnchad will provide simple yet filling menu at our lunch tavern and a dinner tavern for your convenience.  We know It's going to be hot so we will be selling snow cones.  If it's not too, too hot - we may play Ogre Ball.

It's been a while since we've had an event because of the weather cancellations and we are looking forward to hosting our friends and neighbors.

Baroness Jan
Jagermeister Autocrat